The 5-Figure Paycheck Mentorship Program
How to Become a 5-Figure-Paycheck-a-Month Sales Woman
I have worked with thousands of clients and sold over 25 million dollars in products and services in my sales career, while raising two girls on my own.
My methods have been proven time and time again to be effective in tackling time challenges to create freedom and flexibility, creating and reaching realistic and achievable goals, while empowering you to become a confident, successful saleswoman ... from being lost, uninspired or defeated in your current situation.
What You Will Get
- A welcome area including a beautiful welcome packet and detailed instructions how to get the most out of your membership.
- The entire program is broken up into four, 30-day phases to help increase your sales and paycheck quickly. Depending on where you’re at in your business and what you already have in place – you can absolutely progress through the phases faster than that.
- Weekly accountability and Mastermind groups where you will be matched with 5 - 7 others based on your business, personality, experience and goals, to get extra support, bounce ideas off each other and get added accountability as you work through the program.
- A 30-minute Private Coaching Call with me at the end of each Phase to help you create new Milestones Goals.
- A Monthly Group Coaching Call. (live right here on Teachable with replays available).
- A Quarterly Group Sales Planning Call. (live with replays available).
- You can ask me questions at anytime within the curriculum itself via email, or from your mastermind group.
- A resource library with additional sales tools and information.
Each phase incorporates a combination of all aspects of the Sales Transformation 5-Figure Paycheck Framework:
This isn’t like other programs where you get access to the course and then all the mentorship and guidance disappears after those first few initial group coaching calls.
I am there for you 100% of the way in your Mastermind Group, and on the Monthly Q&A calls where you can submit your homework for review or ask questions about the work.
Plus, you can apply to have 1:1 time with me on one of the “hot-seat coaching calls” every month where I am focused entirely on you and your business for a full 20-minutes.
I am fully committed to your success.
What this program is NOT ...
- This is NOT a sales techniques program. While I will give you new skills to use, this IS a program designed for you to set daily and weekly goals and to discover what's holding you back from make 5-figure paychecks.
- This not another "sales course". While there are phases for you to work through, you will get individual attention from me on your specific needs and questions, either through your Mastermind Group, Weekly Accountability area, Monthly Group Coaching Calls, or through emailing me directly while you are working through the different phases of the program.
Who this program is for ...
- If you are tired of being busy, but not consistently seeing the results you want from you efforts, this program is for you.
- If you want to make 5-figure paychecks in your B2B or B2C sales career, learning how to systematically attract more clients and close more sales faster, this program is for you.
- If you are ready for a no-fluff, no-nonsense system to help you move to a 5-figure paycheck saleswoman and you are ready and willing to do the work it will take, this program is for you.
- If you need some guidance and direction with the action steps you need to take to become a 5-figure paycheck saleswoman, this program is for you.
Hi, I'm Nancy
I've been in sales for 25 years as a sales person, sales manager, private sales coach, and podcast host of the Sales Made Simple podcast, which consistently ranks in the top 100 in it's category on Apple Podcasts, and the new daily No Fluff Sales Minute podcast.
The reason I felt there was a need for the podcast, and the 5-Figure Paycheck Sales Transformation Program, is because I know there are so many women in the sales profession that are trying to do their job, with no professional sales training or guidance, just like I was.
You may be doing some of the right things already, and having some success with your sales career. Learning as you go along what works and what doesn't- the school of hard knocks.
But what if you could have even greater success, just by learning how to use those actionable techniques and skills that you read and hear about? So you know exactly how and where to use them in your sales presentations every day?
Add to that what we as women face in our unique challenge of trying to juggle our careers with our day-to-day lives, and make it all work!
Now I want to take it a step further and share with you what has worked for me for all this time ... and the new things I still learn every day that work for me now!
It bothers me so much to know that only 68% of all salespeople reach their monthly and yearly sales quotas - because that means they are not making the money they should be making for themselves and their families, ... that they NEED to make.
So that they can realize their dreams of owning a home, having a family, getting the respect they deserve, and maybe even moving into a management position someday. And have the time to spend the money you work so hard for on the things you want to do.
Does that sound like you?
If you are ready to put in the work to take your sales to the next level, I'd love to meet you and learn more about you, because I know you have it in you. The drive to make this work and become successful in your career.
StartPersonal Goals - Start Here (6:16)
StartAssess and identify habits that are not making you money (2:17)
StartPrioritizing Your Time (complete Assess & Identify Habits first) (4:53)
StartWhat's it actually worth to you? (1:57)
StartLove what you do (33:11)
StartUsing your sales CRM effectively (1:51)
StartCreating your elevator speech (1:40)
StartPhase One Summary and Review (0:45)
StartProspecting that works (9:28)
StartUnderstanding Your Commission Structure (4:12)
StartCreating your systematic sales process (14:11)
StartUnderstanding your customer (7:26)
StartIdentifying objections (7:18)
StartYour Success Plan (3:05)
StartSetting boundaries (1:00)